Nail varnishing – easier and better.
If having beautiful, well-groomed nails is important to you, you’ll be all too familiar with the either/or dilemma: if you want perfectly varnished nails, you’ve always had to choose between a long-lasting result that involves extra effort and strain or a gentle and straightforward, but non-durable method. Both options have advantages as well as disadvantages: In most cases, conventional nail varnish (nail polish) can be easily used at home. It can be applied and removed without taking much time – but it’s disappointing, because it isn’t durable and it flakes off quickly. Shellac is an alternative: It dries inside seconds and lasts for more than ten days – but you have to go to a nail studio for it, because it’s only suitable for professional use due to its ingredients (EMA). Another problem is that it takes a long time to remove or has to be removed mechanically. Both processes are not only time-consuming, but can also severely damage the nails and cuticle. People who already have sensitive and thin nails should preferably not use shellac nail varnish.
Silvia Troska, an entrepreneur who has won several awards, is now revolutionising the market with her new NAILTIME brand and is launching a new generation of nail varnishes with DUPLEX. In NAILTIME DUPLEX, Silvia Troska has developed professional nail studio materials further to turn them into superior products that can be safely used at home. DUPLEX is a new, unique UV nail varnish system that offers individual varnish options for each type of nail and varnish preference. You can choose among different base coats and top coats in combination with your selected varnish colour to achieve your optimum personal varnish result. This means that the durability of a DUPLEX colour varnish varies between 8 days and 3 weeks. DUPLEX nail varnishes don’t require the nails to be roughened or filed down – they can be easily applied and look perfectly natural. In addition, DUPLEX nail varnishes dry inside 60 seconds under UV light and can be removed gently in 60 seconds using nail varnish remover.
What makes DUPLEX unique?
- Only takes seconds to remove
- Dries inside 60 seconds under UV light
- Lasts 10 days on natural nails
- Lasts 20 days on gel nails
- Up to 85% vegetable-based raw materials
- 14-free – free from: HEMA, thioglycolic acid, formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), camphor, formaldehyde resin, parabens, Pylone, silicone, perfumes, acetone, plasticiser, diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), triphenyl phosphate (TPHP), gluten
- Eco-friendly & fair trade in the EU
- For allergy sufferers who have an allergic reaction to ingredients in UV varnishes (HEMA, thioglycolic acid and/or hydroquinone)
- No animal testing
- Non-toxic formula
- Very natural, thin coating
- Easy, fast application
- No sweating layers
- No roughening or filing off
- For DIY or nail studio use
- Suitable for long-term use
- Made in France